Pledging to become a warm space isn’t an easy commitment for many churches, as they will also be feeling the effects of rising costs and the burden of their own operational expenses at this time. They’re relying heavily on the generosity of their congregations to ensure that they can fulfil their promise to provide a safe, free, warm and welcoming space for individuals and families to keep encouraged and out of the cold.
Your further support will assist them with the running costs of keeping their lights on and their heat up. It could also cover paying staff for additional hours and providing their volunteers with everything they need to offer the hospitality and provide essentials to anyone attending their Warm Welcome space: tea, coffee and/or a bite to eat.
The Warm Welcome campaign has received an amazing response with over 1,600 charitable organisations already registered to be a Warm Welcome space.
Support our Partners' Warm Welcome Spaces
Many of our own church and charity partners have registered as a Warm Welcome space and set up fundraisers to cover the additional costs involved.
If you’d like to find a space to support financially, please explore the regional lists of fundraising pages below.
- Farnworth Baptist Church
- St James Parish Church, Higher Broughton
- St Hildeburgh’s Parish Church (Wirral)
- St Peter's at the Cross, Chester
- St Thomas Church, Stockton Heath
- Tebay Methodist Church
Yorkshire & The Humber
- Agape Life Chapel International (Doncaster)
- King's Church Halifax
- Harrogate Baptist Church
- Hope Baptist Church
- The King's Church, Hexthorpe
- All Saints Darlaston (Wednesbury)
- Earlsdon Carnegie Community Library
- Hope Community Project (Wolverhampton)
- Kingdom Life Apostolic Chapel (Oldbury)
- Living Springs Community Church (Cannock)
- Riversway Elim Church
- SNJ Charitable Trust
- The Dorothy Parkes Centre (Smethwick)
- Christchurch L.E.P.
- Salvation Army Swadlincote
- Southwell Methodist Church
- United Parish of the Trinity (Grantham)
- Watnall Road Baptist Church (Hucknall)
- Wesley Hall Community Centre (Leicester)
East of England
- All Saints PCC (Colchester)
- Bretton Baptist Church
- Canvey Island Methodist Church
- Christ Church Eaton
- Norfolk Clubhouse
- Restore Church Boston
- St Mary the Less PCC (Cambridge)
- Blackdown Healthy Living & Activity Centre
- Bristol Citadel Salvation Army
- Little Stoke Baptist Church
- New Life Community Church, Fordingbridge
- New Street Church CIO - Fairwinds Community Hub
- Riviera Life Link
- Saltash Wesley Methodist Church
- The Storehouse Church (Dorchester)
- Transformation Cornwall
- Apex Church (Isle of Wight)
- Christ Church Woking
- Freedom Church Romsey
- Hove Salvation Army
- Lake Methodist Church
- St George's Church (Brighton)
- St John the Baptist (Whitstable)
- St Mary the Virgin (Stoke Mandeville)
These churches and charities would also appreciate your prayers. Please pray for:
- Sufficient resources for churches to be able to meet rising costs and keep their warm spaces open.
- Their warm spaces to be welcoming places of community.
- The Warm Welcome initiative to be a beacon of gospel hope across the UK this winter.
If there is yet to be a Warm Welcome space listed that you would like to support specifically, you can give instead to the central fund which will help spaces in need of funding.