You’ve got a grand plan, your aim is to help others, and you want to set up an organisation that will bring your plan to the world. Is establishing a charity the right way to go, and is Stewardship the best partner to help you set it up? We’ll help you think through both those questions.
- Will the organisation have a charitable purpose?
- Is the purpose for the public benefit?
- What is the most appropriate legal structure?
- Who do you want as trustees?
- Should you register with the Charity Commission?