Communication is the act of transferring information from one place or person to another. Sounds simple... but sometimes it's not as easy as it seems. This paper addresses four aspects of communicating relevant financial information in a church context, whilst also providing some practical tips for good communication.
- Why should churches communicate financial information at all?
- Who within the church are we seeking to communicate with?
- What key financial information are we seeking to communicate?
- How do we go about communicating financial information well?
- Some top communication tips.