BRF Ministries is a Christian charity. Our vision is to enable people of all ages to grow in faith and understanding of the Bible, to see more people equipped to exercise their gifts in leadership and ministry, and to enable churches and communities to bring the life-changing love of Jesus to children, families and older people.
We address three needs:
- The challenge of living out the Christian faith in the 2020s;
- Declining numbers of children and families discovering and sustaining faith;
- Meeting the spiritual needs of a growing ageing population.
We enable communities of individuals to meet these through four interlinked ministries:
- Anna Chaplaincy for Older People: offering spiritual care in later life;
- Living Faith: resourcing the spiritual journey;
- Messy Church: helping families find their way to church;
- Parenting for Faith: equipping parents to raise God-connected children and teens.
Find a fundraiser
Create your account and activate your generosity.