Stewardship partners: £35
Standard cost: £50
In this practical and engaging training course Redina Kolaneci of Christian Fundraising Consultancy will introduce you to a new approach to fundraising strategy and planning. You will learn how to set fundraising goals based on your mission and how to select and implement the right fundraising activities that can help you reach your goals.
You will learn how to build your strategy on strong biblical foundations, how to minister to your supporters and evaluate your fundraising activities to adapt the strategy to the challenges you face.
During three interactive sessions you will learn:
- Four foundations for a biblically based fundraising plan
- Key principles for fundraising in a Christian charity
- A new framework for a robust fundraising strategy
- How to set fundraising goals and turn them into achievable objectives
- Understanding your audiences and the power of effective segmentations
- Ministering to your supporters throughout the year through your messages and appeals
- Monitoring and evaluation of your fundraising activities
- How to put this learning into practice by creating your own plan
Who is this for:
- Medium to large organisations and churches
- Christian charity CEOs and senior leaders responsible for fundraising
- Fundraising managers in Christian charities
- Fundraisers in Christian charities who want to discover how to raise more for their cause
- Board members and volunteers responsible for fundraising
Who is our trainer?
Redina Kolaneci a Christian Fundraising Consultant with over 18 year experience in Christian fundraising
As a Christian fundraising consultant, trainer and researcher, Redina has helped hundreds of Christian fundraisers, marketers and church leaders in the UK, Europe, and Australia to sharpen their fundraising skills and multiply their income.
She is the author of numerous articles and blog posts on effective fundraising and communications.
Redina is passionate about equipping Christian charity leaders and fundraisers to build lasting partnerships with their supporters. In her consulting and training she helps them to build their fundraising strategies and activities upon strong biblical foundations.
Connect with her at: christianfundraisingconsultancy.com