Stewardship partners: £55
Standard cost: £70
As a fundraiser or a communications manager for a Christian charity, have you ever asked yourself or your colleagues:
- What is Christian about the way we do fundraising and how we treat our supporters?
- Is Christian fundraising just asking people to pray, as well as sprinkling some Bible verses over our appeals and news updates?
- Are our supporters different from those of other charities? How does their faith impact their motivation for giving to our work?
- What does the Bible say about nurturing the faith and relationships with our supporters?
To find answers to these questions and more join us on 24th May.
This training course will give you plenty of biblical insights and practical ideas you can use to boost your supporters' experience, fuel their love for your cause, and impact their spiritual transformation.
Through three interactive online presentations, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions, you will discover:
- The distinctives of Christian fundraising
- What motivates Christians to give to charities like yours
- The attributes of generous givers in the Bible and how you can encourage your supporters to model them in their lives
- How you can incorporate biblical insights into your charity's appeals, communications and meetings with your supporters
Who is this training for?
- This webinar is for Christian charity leaders, fundraisers and communication officers who are responsible for building relationships and raising funds from individuals, churches, and Christian major donors
- Church leaders and treasurers would be welcome too because they engage daily with Christians who give and volunteer in the local church
Who is our trainer?
Redina Kolaneci a Christian Fundraising Consultant with over 18 year experience in Christian fundraising
As a Christian fundraising consultant, trainer and researcher, Redina has helped hundreds of Christian fundraisers, marketers and church leaders in the UK, Europe, and Australia to sharpen their fundraising skills and multiply their income.
She is the author of numerous articles and blog posts on effective fundraising and communications.
Redina is passionate about equipping Christian charity leaders and fundraisers to build lasting partnerships with their supporters. In her consulting and training she helps them to build their fundraising strategies and activities upon strong biblical foundations.
Connect with her at: christianfundraisingconsultancy.com
"A Godly woman with lots of experience and balanced advice. Involving supporters more."
- Julia Fleming, Centro Cristiano