How do your trustees feel about fundraising? Does the very idea of being involved in raising money fill them with fear? Do they consider fundraising as one of the responsibilities of being an effective trustee board member?
Invite them to this special lunchtime webinar to encourage and inspire them to embrace fundraising as one of their key responsibilities.
What topics will be covered in the training?
- The four pillars of fundraising for Christian ministries
- The specifics of Christian fundraising
- What every trustee needs to know about effective fundraising
- The role of trustees in strengthening fundraising and building relationships
Who is the training for?
- Trustees of churches and Christian charities
- New trustees who are being inducted into the leadership of a church or Christian charity
- CEOs and church leaders who want to work effectively with their trustees when it comes to fundraising and communication