Stewardship partners: £35
Standard cost: £50
How do your trustees feel about fundraising? Does the very idea of being involved in raising money fill them with fear? Do they consider fundraising as one of the responsibilities of being an effective trustee board member?
Invite them to this special lunchtime webinar to encourage and inspire them to embrace fundraising as one of their key responsibilities.
What topics will be covered in the training?
- The four pillars of fundraising for Christian ministries
- The specifics of Christian fundraising
- What every trustee needs to know about effective fundraising
- The role of trustees in strengthening fundraising and building relationships
Who is the training for?
- Trustees of churches and Christian charities
- New trustees who are being inducted into the leadership of a church or Christian charity
- CEOs and church leaders who want to work effectively with their trustees when it comes to fundraising and communication
Who is our trainer?
Redina Kolaneci a Christian Fundraising Consultant with over 18 year experience in Christian fundraising
As a Christian fundraising consultant, trainer and researcher, Redina has helped hundreds of Christian fundraisers, marketers and church leaders in the UK, Europe, and Australia to sharpen their fundraising skills and multiply their income.
She is the author of numerous articles and blog posts on effective fundraising and communications.
Redina is passionate about equipping Christian charity leaders and fundraisers to build lasting partnerships with their supporters. In her consulting and training she helps them to build their fundraising strategies and activities upon strong biblical foundations.
Connect with her at: christianfundraisingconsultancy.com