We have said goodbye to Stewardship’s ‘classic’ account.
Ten years ago, Stewardship’s classic account led the charge into the digital era. It’s had a good innings with around £274 million worth of donations to partners all across the globe; but it’s time to make way for a simpler, smarter refreshed online experience, Stewardship’s new-look account.
We’ve been working hard and listening to feedback from our valued partners (you!), to ensure that the new-look account is the best it can be. The closure of the classic account brings an exciting new chapter, allowing us to put in more resources to bolster the new account and better enable you to support and strengthen the causes you care about. It’ll also mean that we’re able to respond to your feedback more effectively and with a quicker turnaround time than ever before. Please continue to feedback to us on your experience so that we can prioritise which features to build, and what improvements should be made to the platform next.
Account updates landing today (4th November) in your refreshed account:
- Running balances: Easily keep track of your giving; keep tabs on your account balance as and when funds are distributed;
- Ability to download your transactions page: this means that you can export your transactions to documents like excel or word if required.
If you haven’t yet made the switch, you’ll need to contact us to help you with a code and magic link.
Call us at a time that is convenient for you, during our working hours of Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00, or send us an email so that we can arrange a telephone appointment with you.
- Giving Account: 020 8502 8560
- Partner Account for Churches and Charities: 0208 418 8182
- Partner Account for Individuals: 020 8418 8195
- Donor Advised Fund or Philanthropy Fund: 0208 418 8896