For churches and Christian charities structured as charitable companies, there is a need to maintain a register of people with signicant control. What does that mean for your church or charity and how might it affect you? This paper seeks to address those questions as well as providing information on the data required to complete the register.
- What makes a person of significant control (PSC)?
- Who might be a person of significant control in your church?
- What do I have to do?
- What does the register look like?
- What information should I record?
- What are the consequences of non-compliance?