Time and again we see church treasurers struggling along, sometimes alone, sometimes out of their depth and often burdened by the weight of carrying church finances. There is evidence to suggest that this is neither biblical or practical. This paper explores why we think that church finance works better with a team, and gives you practical steps to creating your own finance team.
- What does the Bible say about financial teams?
- Why having a finance team is an important part of a church or charity's control framework;
- Why don't all churches have finance teams?
- Ways to overcome a lack of finance volunteers in churches;
- Why some church treasurers do not want a finance team;
- Overcoming any hurdles and building a good church finance team;