Stewardship has joined forces with Anthony Collins solicitors LLP to produce this employment pack for charities. The pack includes a model contract of employment together with various policies and procedures and explanatory notes. The aims of the pack are to; ensure that your charity employs its workers in a way that is consistent with its constitution; explain the main options available to your charity as an employer; help you choose the most appropriate terms on which to employ; give you confidence to be able to agree reasonable terms of service in a cost effective way; and help you avoid the potential pitfalls of employment law.
Topics included –
- A model contract of employment for a charity worker;
- Charity worker disciplinary procedures;
- Charity worker grievance procedures;
- Charity worker code of conduct;
- Charity worker employee expenses policy;
- Charity worker equal opportunities statement;
- Charity worker dependent care leave policy;
- Charity worker maternity and paternity leave policies;
- Charity worker flexible working policy;
- Charity health and safety at work policy;
- Charity anti-harassment and bullying policy;
- Charity worker retirement policy.