Stewardship has joined forces with Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP to produce this employment pack for charities. The pack includes a model contract of employment, together with various policies, procedures and explanatory notes. The aims of the pack are to ensure that your charity employs its workers in a way that is consistent with its constitution, to explain the main options available to your charity as an employer, to help you choose the most appropriate terms on which to employ, to give you confidence to be able to agree reasonable terms of service in a cost effective way and to help you avoid the potential pitfalls of employment law.
Topics included –
- A model contract of employment for a charity worker;
- Charity worker disciplinary procedures;
- Charity worker grievance procedures;
- Charity worker code of conduct;
- Charity worker employee expenses policy;
- Charity worker equal opportunities statement;
- Charity worker dependent care leave policy;
- Charity worker maternity and paternity leave policies;
- Charity worker flexible working policy;
- Charity health and safety at work policy;
- Charity anti-harassment and bullying policy;
- Charity worker retirement policy;
- A model service occupancy agreement for charity workers.