Stewardship has joined forces with Anthony Collins solicitors LLP to produce this employment pack for churches. The pack includes a model contract of employment together with various policies and procedures and explanatory notes. The aims of the pack are to ensure that your church employs its church workers in a way that is consistent with its constitution, to explain the main options available to your church as an employer, to help you choose the most appropriate terms on which to employ, to give you confidence to be able to agree reasonable terms of service in a cost effective way, and to help you avoid the potential pitfalls of employment law.
- A model contract of employment for a church worker;
- Church worker disciplinary procedures;
- Church worker grievance procedures;
- Church worker code of conduct;
- Church worker employee expenses policy;
- Church worker equal opportunities statement;
- Church worker dependent care leave policy;
- Church worker maternity and paternity leave policies;
- Church worker flexible working policy;
- Church health and safety at work policy;
- Church anti-harassment and bullying policy;
- Church worker retirement policy.