Christian charities and churches in particular have an added leadership dynamic as leadership teams grapple to work out spiritual direction within a governance framework. This paper - part of a series on trustees - explores what different leadership structures are commonly used by churches and how different leadership priorities can be blended together.
- In UK churches, are spiritual leaders and trustees the same thing?
- How to set the right spiritual direction in your church;
- What is the right leadership structure for my church?
- What is the case for a separated leadership team structure?
- What are the main issues facing a separated leadership team?
- Case study - an example for a separated leadership team structure.