Payroll Bureau Fees
What do we do with your fees?
Just like the churches and charities we support, Stewardship is a not-for-profit too.
So when the administrative costs of services are covered, any surplus is reinvested into supporting charitable activities such as training, events and resources.
Fees are collected monthly by direct debit and are inclusive of VAT.
- One-off Set Up Fee
- Fixed Monthly Fee Based On Number Of Employees
- Opt-in Fees For Support With Pensions
If you have any questions, get in touch.
We are currently providing a payroll bureau service to over 700 Churches and Christian Charities and are heavily focused on customer service.
Our prices are based on the number of employees on the payroll each month, and are a fixed monthly fee.
Our service includes:
- Calculating the payroll
- Paying employees directly into their bank account on the last working date of each month
- Paying HMRC the funds they are owed
- Providing payslips online (each employee has their own login details to view all their payslips, P60s and their P45 online)
- Calculating pension contributions
- Sending you monthly payroll reports to check over and ensure all is correct (no advice from you is needed unless there is a change needed)
- Offer you advice on payroll queries you may have
- Claim back the Employment NI allowance if applicable for your Church or Christian Charity (with a potential saving of £4,000 a year)
Set up Fee
|Number of Employees||Fee|
The one-off set-up fee covers everything required to get your payroll up and running.
Monthly Processing Fee
|Number of Employees||Monthly Fee|
*This fee covers the preparation and submission of an Employer Payments Submission where no employees are processed in the month but the PAYE scheme is still required.
Pensions (optional charges)
|Setting up a NEST pension scheme on your behalf||£120|
|Completing a 'Declaration of Compliance' on your behalf on your pension re-enrolment date||£50|
|Upload pension contributions to NEST on your behalf||£60*|
*This is an annual fee chargeable at the start of each tax year, or when we start acting as your delegate at the point during the current tax year.
|Additional Processing Fees||Fee|
|Where changes have been notified or confirmed after the cut-off date, but in the same processing month||£40|
|If an additional BACS collection payment is also required||£60|
|Unpaid Direct Debit (where direct debit is rejected by your bank)||£40|