Colburn Community Support will assist local people in a number of ways.
Currently we are:-
• offering practical, emotional, admin and educational support to local families
• continuing to be in contact with the homeless who were given shelter at The Jonas Centre during the pandemic
• providing bereavement support to those losing loved ones in difficult circumstances
• offering support to the Colburn Community Hub including the Zero Waste Food Share project
We have also been asked to: -
• offer financial planning advice at the Colburn Community Hub
• establish and facilitate a local branch of Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (www.uksobs.org)
Do get in touch if you would like to know more by emailing, [email protected]
Find a fundraiser
Create your account and activate your generosity.