How do I create a project?
You can create a project by following these steps:
- Log into your Stewardship account
- Go to ‘Account details’ in the middle of the dashboard page
- Select the ‘Projects’ tab and click, ‘Add new project’ on right hand of screen
- Type in a project name select a linked bank account for the project funds should go to
- You can now go to ‘Fundraising’ to create a ‘donation page’ for this project or to create a ‘fundraising page’ for this project.
Once you no longer need a project, you can close any related fundraising/donation pages and then hide the project. To hide a project, find it in your list of projects, click on the eye icon, and select ‘Hide project?’ to confirm.