switching your giving
Our team of giving specialists are ready to help you switch to a Stewardship giving account. And, if you wish to a transfer a balance across, you can now do it free of charge.
Transfer a balance from a giving account outside of Stewardship within 30 days of opening your account and we’ll refund the fees*.
Switching is easy and our team is on hand to make your transition to us as hassle-free as possible.
Follow our simple steps to get started:
- Open a standard account online (or apply here for Gold accounts).
- Set up your new regular gift to Stewardship (by Direct Debit, or Payroll Giving)
- Add your recipients (or use the opportunity to choose new ones). Send us a printout of any regular giving from your current provider and our team will set it all up on your behalf, or do it online at your convenience.
- Finally, transfer any balance from your old provider by writing a voucher or making an online donation to Stewardship, using your new Stewardship account number (in the format 20xxxxxx) as a reference.
Transferring your giving to Stewardship, even beyond this welcome offer, could still help reduce the administration fees incurred elsewhere, leaving you with more to give away
* Please note:
- This offer applies to those opening a standard or gold giving account for the first time, or upgrading from our standard giving account to a gold account.
- We must be notified of the balance transfer within 30 days of our confirmation that a new account has been opened successfully.
- Transfers from other giving providers (such as Charities Aid Foundation) do not qualify for Gift Aid.
- New gifts made into your account during this time will have our usual fees applied.
- This offer is provided in good faith and is made under the usual terms and conditions of our giving service, which every account holder must agree to before opening an account. The trustees of Stewardship reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time.
switch to Stewardship
Opening an account with us is easy.