For those of you who haven't heard about us before, Stewardship is the national Christian financial support services charity. We offer a broad range of services to help churches, Christian charities and individuals in their giving and administration.
We love to help people give, and our giving service helped over 25,000 people to give more than £53 million in 2010/11.
We also want to serve the UK church practically in other ways, which is why we also provide a range of legal and financial support services. We offer a powerful combination of reliable technical expertise and a genuine understanding of spiritual purposes. Charity formation, accounts examination, payroll bureau, insurance, mortgages and deposit accounts for churches and Christian charities are popular services.
Our mission is to enable the Church to thrive. We do this by:
- Releasing Christians to live and give generously and to resource God's Kingdom
- Equipping the Church to develop excellence in legal and financial governance
We envision a thriving UK Church which:
- is characterised by generous discipleship,
- handles money with a vibrant and holistic biblical understanding,
- demonstrates wisdom and excellence in legal and financial governance, and
- abundantly resources the global work of the Kingdom of God
Our intent is to make a powerful, strategic contribution over succeeding years to bring this about.
Stewardship has a core evangelical Christian ethos, as detailed in our Ethos Policy, under which sit all other values. Essentially, we seek to serve the Lord and seek first His Kingdom in every dimension of operations.
|These are our specific values, by which we seek to conduct and measure ourselves in all we do:|